Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shariah Currency in Sulu





First and foremost I am a Tausug proud of my ancient heritage, founder of the glorious empire that was never subdued by invaders and carpetbaggers.

I will embrace my true race, THE TAUSUG, that my ancestors' been proud of up to the present generation, who are the defenders of Islam, justice and freedom.

Muamalah Madinah for the Dar Al-Islam shall set the world free. It will start in the tiny island-country – Sulu Darul Islam with the Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham. Insha Allah.

I am against capitalism and riba. Sulu Darul Islam is not only for Tausug but for everyone that enslaved and indebted by capitalism and riba.

So, help me and grant my solemn wish in the way of Islam - YA ALLAH - from you I have come into this transitory troubled world, and to you shall I return.




No comments:

Post a Comment